Tuesday, April 10, 2018

WTF Cuban Tobacco & The Black Diamond:

Today's shave was great. Today I went with Wet The Face and their phenomenal Cuban Tobacco scented soap which has an incredible deep & rich semi sweet tobacco scent. And to finish off today's shave, I went with the matching aftershave splash which is also phenomenal:


The black diamond was great. I was squeaky clean in 3 passes. I'm also waiting for a YouTube video to upload as we speak. I'm not quite set up for shave videos yet but I did do a stropping video specifically for new guys getting into straight razor shaving. I hope it helps answer some questions that they may have in regards to stropping.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...