Thursday, April 5, 2018

Optimism & The 42C:

Tonight's shave was really nice. After a nice hot shower, I went with my go to brand Soap Commander and their amazing "Optimism" scented soap which has a Pear, Plum & Bergamot scent. And to finish off tonight's shave, I went with the matching aftershave balm which adds a tiny bit of menthol to the already incredible post shave feel:


The 42C couldn't be more perfect tonight. I was slick as black ice after just 2 passes. My new toys are scheduled to arrive here on Saturday which will be a really good thing. That's probably when I will shave again. My beard grows really fast when I use a DE or a straight razor so we will see. I'm trying not to go back to daily shaving because it really causes my skin issues to flare up.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...