Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Update on Videos:

After visiting one of the 3 Walmarts that I have access to Saturday, I decided to wait & check at the closest one & I'm glad that I did. Tonight, I bought an Omn branded adjustable tripod & I also got some advice & a product suggestion that will definitely work for making shave videos. This specific tripod is for stropping & I'm also looking at a smaller Joby styled gorilla pod. So all I really need now is a universal smart phone bracket that will allow me to use not only this tripod but others & I did find a magnetic suction cup style mount for about $20 U.S. Dollars which is what was suggested:


So I am working on getting videos made. It might be a little bit before I can do an actual shave video but I am set up for other videos such as stropping & things that require more space & this type of equipment. I'll probably do a stropping video tomorrow.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...