Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Ike & The 42C:

Today's shave was great. Today I decided to go with Strike Gold Shave & their fabulous "Ike" scented soap which is their take on the classic Skin Bracer scent. Speaking of Skin Bracer, I went with a huge healthy dose to finish off this shave:


Now that I've got to hone both straight razors, I will be using the 42C for a little bit until my new toys come in. I was clean as a whistle after just 2 passes today. I also have another post coming in regards to Twitter & my future towards that platform. Plus I will be announcing my plans as I look forward to the future with my shaving hobby.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...