Sunday, April 22, 2018

TTFFC Mixed & The 100:

This morning's shave was great. Today I went with my Through The Fire Fine Craft by Maria Arman Mixed Soap container. The scent turned out to be a citrus cologne type scent so I paired it with good old Clubman aftershave splash to finish off the shave:


The 100 was great. I managed to get where I needed to be in 3 passes. From now on I will be doing a north to south pass on my moustache area. The hair there is just too tough & that specific area is just too sensitive for me to do any other type of pass there. So when I start doing shave videos, don't be surprised to see numerous north to south passes on my moustache area. There's also a good chance that I will probably stop blogging about my shaves & just sticking with videos unless I'm sick or something & can't talk then you will see another blog post. But until my equipment arrives, I'm still going to be blogging about my shaves.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...