Saturday, April 14, 2018

Proraso Green & the 100/Doc:

Tonight's shave felt extremely good & was very refreshing. After doing yard work all day today & taking a nice hot shower, I decided that I needed a little extra refreshment so I went with Proraso green which has an incredible menthol & eucalyptus scent to it. And to finish off tonight's shave, I went with a healthy dose of Pinaud's Osage Rub which puts the menthol chill over the top:


Today I tried something a little different. First I did 2 passes with the 100 which was fantastic but that's where it ended with the straight razor. I can & have gone against the grain with my straight razor on my moustache area but it's extremely uncomfortable for me even with a razor fresh off the stones. So from now on, I will be using my Doc razor on my moustache area. It's too sensitive of an area for me to use any other razor but the Doc & I get perfect results with no blood every time I use the doc in that area. I also went ahead & done a half pass on my neck area with the doc to clean it up more which turned out great. I could not have gotten a better shave than I did tonight.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...