Friday, April 20, 2018

Proraso Green & The Doc:

Today's shave felt really good. It's also Proraso Friday over in the How To Grow A Moustache Google plus community which I finally decided to participate in. Usually I don't get to because I either have already shaved & forgot or an event would take place on a day where I didn't need to shave because I had gotten close the day before. Today I went with the green formula which has a Menthol & Eucalyptus scent to it & it's very refreshing. And to finish it off, I went with a nice healthy dose of good old Skin Bracer which was like putting icing on a cake:


The doc razor was perfect. I was squeaky clean & slick as black ice after just 3 passes. It's also just about time to put in a new blade which I probably will do after I get back. I have to pay my grandmother a visit in the hospital. About 2 weeks she fell & broke her upper left arm & she's steadily been going down hill ever since. Her niece has been giving false information & saying things are good when they're clearly not. In fact they have actually been worse. My aunt called me this morning around 10 minutes till 9 in a panic. They had to give my grandmother blood this morning & my aunt has been calling me through out the day from the hospital. My grandmother has a blood clot in one of her legs & they can't dissolve it so surgery may be required which is risky business in of itself since she's 93 years old. She also can't eat either which is really scary. My grandmother has also not been cooperating either when it comes to taking medicine & things like that.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...