Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Confidence & The 100:

Today's shave was great. Today I went with Soap Commander & their fabulous semi sweet Confidence matching set. This specific scent makes Carrie cringe for some reason or another because she does not like it, but that's okay because there's ton of people who love the overly sweet honey, musk & patchouli scent which works perfectly together. The Musk & Patchouli allow the honey to come through but they calm the sweetness way down to a mild semi sweet type of scent:


The 100 was great. I was clean & slick after 3 passes & a spot touch up. I even used the straight in moustache area which was pretty good today but I'm really loving the Doc on my moustache area. Right now I'm in the process of getting things together for making videos. My tripod can't be fixed so I'm forced to order another one & I do plan on checking Amazon out for that after seeing some people's Vlogging set up & how affordable it actually is. I watched one person set up an entire studio for around $75 dollars & he got lighting and everything. All I need is the smart phone mount, tripod & microphone and I'm good to go because I have LED lights in my home.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...