Saturday, June 25, 2016

11235 & The Doc:

Today's shave was great. I was craving Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's this morning and I went with their 11235 scented soap which is a cologne/perfume type scent and I was told this pairs perfectly with 4711 aftershave. But since I don't have that aftershave, I paired it with Aqua Velva classic ice blue instead and this was the 3rd shave on this Astra DE blade:


Since I used PAA's the doc, I really don't have to tell people what kind of post shave I have because it was made specifically to obtain a squeaky clean post shave every time you use it. But I can tell you that during the shave this Astra Green DE blade was really comfortable and it had zero tugging or pulling which is still very impressive considering that was the 3rd shave on this specific blade and I usually get one less shave in the doc than I do in the DE 89.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...