Friday, June 24, 2016

RazoRock Classic & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was simply marvelous. I was craving RazoRock pretty bad so I grabbed the last one in my shave cave which is their classic scented soap. The scent is a very nice cherry almond scent. And I decided to pair it with the Triple X scented aftershave balm which is a citrus based cologne scented balm. And the RazoRock Plissoft synthetic brush is doing extremely well and has since become my "go to" brush:


The post shave feel I have is a squeaky clean type of post shave which is somewhat shocking considering that this was the 4th multi pass shave on this blade. I was expecting some tugging and pulling but was surprised that I did NOT get any of that and my beard is tough. 2 shaves at the most is all I've ever gotten out of Feather DE blades which says a lot. Now here I am on the 5th shave with this specific blade. No other DE blade has made it this far in terms of removing my beard.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...