Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Latha Limon & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was perfect. Barrister & Mann's Latha Limon never ceases to amaze me with its performance and post shave feel. The scent is Lemon, Orange and Rose and the lemon really pops once it's been bloomed while the other notes balance out the scent. And for an equally refreshing post shave feel, I paired it with Aqua Velva's classic ice blue aftershave. This was also the 3rd shave on this Astra blade and there was still no tugging or pulling of any kind either and normally I would be switching the blade out right about now, but I did NOT need to do so just yet:


In terms of post shave feel, I have an ice rink type of post shave after 3 passes. I got no sting from both the alum block and my aftershave and there's not one bit of my beard left either. Those are the kind of shaves you want on a regular basis.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...