Thursday, June 2, 2016

Alumigoose on Hold:

Well as most of you know, I was planning on buying just this razor and some blades along with a synthetic brush from RazoRock before calling it quits for a little while until I got my credit card balances down a bit. That WAS the plan but I forgot that I had another expensive and will be getting another straight razor instead. I'm pretty much a straight razor guy now and I really don't need another safety razor. Maybe around Christmas time, I'll get one but NOT right now:


I'm also wanting to build up my honing stone collection as well and I may also be getting another strop later on. There's a couple that I want that aren't very expensive.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...