Monday, June 27, 2016

Astra Green = 4 Shaves:

Well ladies and gentlemen, I have decided to call it quits with the longevity test on the Astra green DE blades. The fact that they went past my usual 3 shaves tells me that I need to get some more of these blades. I could have gone 1 more shave if I wanted to, but I really think that my point has been made. Astra Superior Platinum (green packaging) are excellent blades:


No tugging or pulling and you can't feel them in the Edwin Jagger DE 89 and they have a very nice and smooth post shave feel to them as well. Plus at only $13 dollars for 100 blades on Amazon, they won't hurt the old bank account.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...