Saturday, June 4, 2016

Fougere' Santal & The 208:

This morning's shave finished up great, but it started off terrible. Good old Reef Point Soaps saved today's shave with excellent performance. I chose the Fougere' Santal scent which is very good with Brut aftershave splash so I am definitely feeling and smelling great still:


The 208 did not shave this morning at all. I ended up finishing with one of my mom's disposable razors that she has and shockingly it performed way better than I thought it would after I stropped it. But I definitely can tell that I would be doing good to get more than 2 shaves out of it especially in my goatee area. The disposable acted like it want to pull the hair out rather than slice through it cleanly in that area specifically. The disposable also took 2 passes and a neck touch up to get cleaned up. Surprisingly I got a squeaky clean shave from that little disposable razor. But never again if I can help it in terms of using a disposable razor.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...