Sunday, June 26, 2016

Gusto & The 66:

This morning's shave was great. Good old Soap Commander always delivers top shelf performance. I went with their Gusto which was last year's summer scent and it's a raspberry pink lemonade scent which still makes me thirsty every time I use it. Since I didn't get the matching aftershave balm, I paired it with their scentless integrity aftershave balm:


The post shave feel I have is really good and I did get a squeaky clean type of post shave from the Gold Dollar 66, but the edge is a little tired and can use a touch up. So I will probably be using Dr. Matt's running water technique here in a little while.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...