Thursday, June 9, 2016

Latha Limon & The 209:

Oh my is all I can say about today's shave. Between the ultra slick Barrister & Mann along with it's epic cushioning ability and the rich scent of Lemons, oranges and rose, I couldn't have gotten a better shave than I did this morning. And to put the icing on this shave, I used Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave splash which is not only very refreshing but it also has a really nice cooling effect to it as well. I also need to get me a spray bottle for it:


In terms of post feel, my shave was perfect. Between the wide blade and the ultra smooth 30K grit edge that the Japanese natural water stone provides, "ice rink" fits this post shave perfectly. And it took just 2 full passes along with a neck and moustache area touch up to get it. Anthony Esposito nailed that edge with Ozuku Mizu Asagi water stone.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...