Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Latha Limon & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was great. I needed a Barrister & Mann fix so I grabbed my Latha Limon which has a scent of lemons, orange and rose which is incredible. I don't have any lemon based aftershave splashes or balms, so I paired it with my Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave. The Edwin Jagger DE 89 did well with these Gillette Platinum Plus blades:


In terms of post shave feel, it's not quite as good as it was yesterday but more than socially acceptable. 3 shaves at the most is all I'll be getting out of these blades. So this wraps up trying new blades. I'm pretty much set on Astra green packaged blades being my go to DE blade. Now I will try these blades in the Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's double open comb razor to see how they perform in that razor which is mild and comfortable to use.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...