Thursday, June 9, 2016

Mail Call & Surprises:

Today's mail call is from a friend on Face Book named Jay Dee, thanks man. The one I was expecting was the Barrister & Mann Latha Le Petit Chypre aftershave splash and it's sex in a bottle. Wow what an incredible scent. The scent is a warm and woodsy but masculine type scent. One of the surprises in this mail call is Chiseled Face's aftershave splash in the Sherlock scent which is also sex in a bottle. I get a masculine cologne type scent with a little hint of pipe tobacco and dirt and if the soap is as good as this aftershave is, consider it added to my buying list, wow. The last surprise was the Astra DE blades. I've had decent results with them before in certain razors but I NEVER got to try them in my 1st double open comb safety razor due to razor's bottom plate breaking on me. Now that I've got another one, I get to try these blades in the Doc which will be a unique experience:


Wow what a mail call.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...