Monday, June 13, 2016

Mail Call:

Today's mail call is from Barrister & Mann and let me tell you that it's phenomenal. After a friend sent me a bottle of the matching aftershave, I knew I had to have this soap in my shave cave. Le Petit Chypre is an amazing scent of Petitgrain, Oakmoss, and Labdanum which is a warm and earthy type of scent. This was my very first order direct from Barrister & Mann and they're extremely fast in terms of shipping. Too bad the soap had to sit in the post office for a couple of days before I could use it. In the past, I always got their products through a supplier:


I also love their rewards program that they have as well. So be prepared to see more mail calls from Barrister & Mann. The price point is very nice with their Latha product line at only $11 dollars which is very reasonable.



I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...