Wednesday, June 1, 2016

My Favorite Straight:

I don't exactly know why but for some reason, I've been getting the absolute best shaves of my life with the Gold Dollar 66 straight razor that was given to me by a friend, Craig Minor who put an extremely comfortable edge on it. It's been rehoned since then several times over but no matter what kind of technique or edge I put on this razor, I always get the best shave from this specific razor even with the exact same technique used on the other razors I have:


So do NOT be surprised if you see this razor more often in my upcoming shaves. I need to get some new razors. My 208 is ok and my Gold Monkey takes longer to hone due to the different steel mixture it has compared to the Gold Dollar 208 and the 66.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...