Monday, June 27, 2016

Pumpkin 3.14 & The 66:

This morning's shave was excellent. You can't go wrong with Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's products. This is their fall seasonal soap which is a Pumpkin Pie scent. The soap has the hearty version of a pumpkin pie while the Autumn Factory aftershave splash has a sweeter version and you also get other elements of fall as it dries down. This aftershave splash lasts 24 hours ladies and gentlemen and this is not the only one does last that long either:


In terms of post shave, that little honing session that I did yesterday made a huge difference because I have a squeaky clean post shave at the moment. There was no tugging or pulling at all which is a good thing and it was almost effortless. I believe that Dr. Matt Robins' coticule and ILR technique seems to be the best edge for my skin and is the fastest and easiest honing method you can do. And the edge is past being comfortable.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...