Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Volcano & The 209:

This morning's shave was simply fabulous. And it's Tiki Bar Tuesday so I went with their Volcano scented soap. The scent is freshly sliced semi sweet tropical fruit. And I decided to go full tilt with their "walk the plank" aftershave balm which also has an amazing scent of coconut, salt water with a little hint of rum which gives it a tiny bit of sweetness:


In terms of post shave feel I have a squeaky clean type post shave after 2 full passes and a neck touch up. That little touch up I performed last night more than helped in terms of waking up and edge. It's now almost too sharp to use. Key word is almost. With my beard getting tougher each and every year, I need an ultra sharp edge that will not struggle to go through my barbed wire type of beard but I also don't need it to be too harsh because it can cause my sensitive skin to flare up if I'm not carefull about it.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...