Saturday, July 1, 2017

C.O. Bigelow & The Black Diamond:

This morning's shave was great. It's also the 1st shave of the day post that I've done in 6 days. I've been getting great shaves all week. The only thing I really took a break from was blogging. So this morning, I went with C.O. Bigelow and their Menthol & Eucalyptus scented cream (Proraso Green). And to finish off the last shave of my 30's, I paired it with good old Skin Bracer original which is the icing on the cake in my opinion:


The black diamond was also great. I got another "ice rink" post shave feel in just 3 passes and just using the toe for the hard to reach areas has helped tremendously. I had no touch up spots today which is really cool because that's usually where I get skin irritation.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...