Thursday, February 1, 2018

Mountain Man & The Slim:

Today's shave was okay at best and this will be my last use of a DE safety razor. More on that in a bit. Today I went with Stirling Soaps and one of my personal favorite scents, Mountain Man which is their take on & much more affordable than Creed's Silver Mountain Water cologne. Since the shave was a bit rough & the fact that I have alligator skin that resembles mummy dust, I finished off today's shave with Aqua Velva aftershave balm which was very soothing:


As I mentioned before, this will be my last shave with a DE safety razor & a straight razor. The slim tugged & pulled awful and it got me pretty good when it slipped and got my ear on my 3rd pass. The first 2 passes were okay at best. I would love to keep using DE's & straight razors but when you keep getting cut no matter what you try and/or do, you have to do something about it. The soap & brush will never go away from my shave routine. I have to do what's best for my skin.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...