Sunday, September 11, 2016

Perma-Sharp Blade Review:

For the past year and a half, these had been my go to DE blades until I tried the Astra greens. I've used them in the DE 89, Merkur 37C slant, and PAA's doc or double open comb razor and they have been phenomenal. As we all get older, our hair gets tougher and when I tried these for the 1st time I was extremely impressed:


I don't know if you can see it or not but these blades are made in St. Petersburg, Russia:


These specific blades are sharp as a Feather DE is but unlike the Feather blades, they're more comfortable and much smoother. In fact these are more comfortable than a Personna Lab Blue blade is which says quite a bit. I will probably end up getting more of these blades, but not sure when. I'm burned out on these at the moment and have a few others coming in. But yes I would definitely recommend getting these blades.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...