Thursday, September 15, 2016

Horrible in the DE 89:

As I mentioned in an earlier blog post, these Rapira Platinum Lux blades in the Edwin Jagger DE 89 were awful this morning. They tugged and pulled something fierce and if I had not been using Barrister & Mann's soap, I have zero doubt that it would have made my eyes water. I pulled the plug on these blades in the DE 89 because if the first shave was that bad, I don't even want to know what next one would be like:


They have no glide in the DE 89 and what makes it worse is the fact that they are not sharp enough for my beard. I will still be using them in the doc to see how many I can get out of them, but that was it with these blades in the DE 89.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...