Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Power Hammer & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was delicious. Through The Fire Fine Craft by Maria Arman is an awesome soap and their Power Hammer is one of my favorite scents. It has a root beer, espresso and chocolate scent to it. And to finish it off, I paired it with PAA's Chocolate Bourbon aftershave splash which is like it was specifically made for this soap:


The DE 89 did good this morning, but I may have gotten somewhat of a dud blade. Only part of my beard was removed after 3 passes. So tomorrow's shave will be very interesting as my new blades are scheduled to arrive if they haven't already.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...