Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Excellent in the Doc:

And we have another winning combo for the doc ladies and gentlemen, wow. These were so comfortable in the doc that you just about couldn't tell there was a blade in there. Now the next test will be the longevity test. I doubt that they will tie the Astra greens but we will see:


During the 1st pass, I watched the bulk of my beard disappear with relative ease and I almost couldn't feel the blade. The 2nd pass got every area close to an "ice rink" type of post shave with the exception of my trouble spots. The 3rd pass pretty much finished those off trouble spots. So these are definitely going into the rotation when I get the chance.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...