Thursday, September 22, 2016

Pumpkin 3.14 & The Doc:

This morning's shave was great. Sorry for the delay ladies and gentlemen, I'll explain below. Since this is the first day of fall, I went with Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's pumpkin 3.14 which has an incredible pumpkin pie scent and I paired it with their Autmn Factory aftershave splash which is a sweeter version of the pumpkin pie scent with the other elements of fall added to the mix. Think of a fresh baked pumpkin pie left near an open window to cool on a fall day:


The doc did great and the 2nd shave on the Polsilver blades was just as good if not better than the 1st shave on that blade. I have a feeling that I've met my "go to" blades for the doc. Earlier this morning around 1 AM before crashing for the night, I downloaded a windows update. This morning when I started the laptop, it ended up taking several hours to configure itself. I had already uploaded my shave of the day to Intsagram and my camera deleted the photo and wouldn't let me post to any of the face book groups or G+ community, so I ended up waiting till now to do a blog post:


This will be the last shave of the day blog post. The reason behind this is because I will be sharing it directly with the communites and FB groups. Plus here lately, people haven't been reading what I post. They look at the photos and then in the comments they ask and I quote "What's the scent like on that soap?" and I clearly described in the beginning of the post. So I will be doing the SOTD posts directly. Plus it also takes me longer to type and share a blog post than it does to snap a photo and share with everyone. So mail calls and honing sessions only in my blog.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...