Saturday, September 3, 2016

Grape Soda & The 209:

Oh my what an incredible shave I got this morning. I went with Catie's Bubbles and their "Knee High To a Grape" scented soap which has a grape soda scent. And I paired it with Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave which was the icing on the cake:


The 209 was excellent this morning. I got a nice clean post shave in 2.5 passes which I reversed this morning and I got a even closer shave in less passes than I did with my normal routine. First I started with an against the grain pass which removed a lot more of my beard than normal. Then I went with the grain which pretty much finished everything off except my neck area. So I did an against the grain pass on my neck area only which was perfect.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...