Sunday, September 4, 2016

Spiced Rum & The Doc:

This morning's shave was good. I was kindly craving something but didn't quite know what so I went with Soap Commander's "Purpose" which is a "bay rum" scent and I paired it with Old Spice aftershave splash to give this shave a spiced rum themed shave :


The Doc didn't to well this morning because I forgot to switch out the blade. So I went ahead and shaved but could have gotten 4 passes easy out of it but I stopped at 3 passes. Normally that is my limit depending on what blade I have in there and how many shaves I have on it. So I went ahead and put in my last Perma-Sharp blade in the doc:


^ I also managed to finally get some Pumpkin Spiced Flavored coffee creamer yesterday. Apart from the Hershey's Chocolate & Caramel flavored creamer that I tried last week, I don't think I've ever drank a cup of coffee faster in my life, wow. That stuff is delicious. They've got a couple more flavors that I want to try but normally I drink it black.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...