Monday, September 19, 2016

Polsilvers Are Excellent:

During the blade reviews that I've been doing, there have been 3 brands that were recommend the most. Astra Superior Platinums (green packaging) which ended up becoming my "go to" blade was recommended the most. But here recently, that has changed to Polsilvers which are very good and are currently tied with the Astra greens. I really can't wait to try these in the doc:


The 1st thing I noticed was how smooth they were and during the 1st pass, I didn't have a lot of beard left which is a good thing. I could have stopped after the 2nd pass was completed but no I wanted to do 3 passes which was NOT regrettable. No tugging of any kind. In fact these blades had no trouble in the glide department. They're not quite as sharp as the Astra greens are but they're pretty close. The 3rd most recommended blades have been Voskhod DE blades. I have to order them this next go around and that's if I don't order me a new razor 1st. Oh for those wondering, my dad's hip replacement surgery went okay. They told him it would take 4 hours and instead it only took 2 and this week he's suppose to start rehab on it.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...