Thursday, September 15, 2016

Le Petit Chypre & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was awful. Barrister & Mann saved this shave and kept me from getting chewed up something fierce this morning. More on that later in another post. This Le Petit Chypre scent is an excellent cypress wood scent and B&M's performance is awesome. I also paired it with the matching aftershave which was a very welcomed sight this morning:


The DE 89 with Rapira Platinum Lux blades is a horrible combo. There won't be another shave with these blades in the DE 89. I get the fact that the first shave can be rough, but these were just awful in the DE 89 for me. And after 3 passes, I still have some beard left behind. Normally after 3 passes, I usually have a BBS or at least close to it.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...