Friday, September 2, 2016

Number 22 of 2016:

While I wait for my shave of the day to bloom, I thought I would go ahead and write this up real quick. Say hello to my 22nd soap of 2016 that I finished off. I was going to use this but unfortunately I didn't have enough and what little bit was left in there flaked out and was completely useless. Time to restock my RazoRock collection because I am completely out and they have several new scents that I've not tried yet that have been released earlier this year:


So if I'm not able to attend the meet up in Nashville, TN then count on seeing a mail call or 2 from Straight Razor Designs and/or Italian Barber here pretty soon. Speaking of the the meet up, it's scketchy in terms of whether I can make it or not still. I'll know more for sure in a couple of days. I really want to go and meet a few people there. I'm hoping that my situation will allow it. I'm past due in terms of going to a meet up.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...