Friday, September 9, 2016

Latha Limon & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was good. Barrister & Mann always delivers a top shelf performance and their "Latha Limon" is no exception. The scent on this soap is a mixture of Lemon, Orange and Rose which you would think wouldn't go together but surprisingly, it makes the lemon really pop. And to top this shave off I paired it with Aqua Velva ice blue aftershave:


The DE 89 did good but I'm NOT too fond of these blades at all. They're slightly uncomfortable and even though they left me pretty smooth after 3 passes, these blades will get worse as you use them. So when these blades are gone, they're gone. I'm also going to be sticking with DE safety razors for a while now because I want to try and document my experience with other blades. Specifically in this razor and the doc. So while I'm out today, I might pick up some more cheap ones to see how they work and document it. I also need to add more DE razors to my shave cave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...