Saturday, September 17, 2016

Polsilvers Are Next:

The next blade going into the DE 89 is an extremely popular choice, The Polsilvers. Out of all the blades I've been asked to review and/or try, this one gets recommended the most along with the Voskhods. People also use to recommend the Astra greens which became my current "go to" blade in the DE 89 which is the most comfortable and longest lasting blade for me. I've been told by many that I would love these blades and I will soon find out:


The packaging says that these are made in St. Petersburg Russia on one side and the other side of it states that they're distributed through Warsaw, Poland which is a bit weird. I tried to get a couple of pictures of it for you guys, but the camera just wouldn't pick up the writing and if it did, it wasn't readable at all:


There's more versions of the Rapira and Treet blades that I want to try, but those will be later on because I want to get some more soaps first. I might add a pack of the Voskhods to one of my orders this coming pay day if my propane doesn't set me back too much.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...