Monday, September 5, 2016

C.O. Bigelow & The Doc:

Oh wow is all I can say about his morning's shave. After a nice hot shower, I went with C.O. Bigelow's Eucalyptus & Menthol shave cream which is the same as Proraso green. I pretty much got and ultra slick and thick cool whip type of lather this morning and I only used a thumbnail sized amount of cream. Then I paired it with Skin Bracer original:


The doc was phenomenal this morning. After I switched out the Feather blade yesterday with my last Perma-Sharp blade I went from a 4 pass which is what I could have done yesterday (only did 3 yesterday) down to my 2 pass squeaky clean ice rink type of post shave that I got this morning. These Perma-Sharp blades are one of the sharpest but most comfortable DE blades that I've ever seen. Perfect for those with super tough barbed wire type beards and yet comfortable enough for those with super sensitive skin. I think I might get me another bulk pack of these blades along with a bulk pack of the Astra greens next go around.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...