Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Al Sapone & The Mach 3:

Today's shave was great. It's been a while since I've used a RazoRock soap so I went with their "Al Sapone" which is incredible. The scent to my nose is an Italian citrus cologne scent. And to finish off today's shave I paired it with Clubman aftershave:


The Mach 3 was great. I managed to get a squeaky clean post shave feel in 3 passes. I got so close that I might not shave tomorrow. I also got my first liquid propane refill of the season today. Thankfully it's priced locked for the year:


$62.18 is all that it cost me for 100 pounds of propane which will last me a month once I light the pilot light on my vent less propane fire place. My total costs for heat this winter is usually around $260 dollars which is much lower than firewood and electric heat will ever be. It's also lower than wood pellets. I will probably end up lighting the pilot light around the end of this month or mid October one. It will depend on how cold it gets.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...