Sunday, September 3, 2017

Confidence, Coffee & The Shield:

Today's shave was epic. After a nice, hot & relaxing shower I went with Soap Commander which is my all time favorite artisan & their "Confidence" scented soap. This scent is Carrie's least favorite scent for some reason but she knows that people love this scent which is overly sweet honey, musk & patchouli. The musk & patchouli calm the sweetness of the honey down but still allows it to come through towards the end of the scent. And I finished off this shave with the matching aftershave balm which adds a tiny bit of menthol to the already great post shave feeling:


Now for those wondering, yes I did get some pumpkin spice coffee creamer which was very delicious this morning. So far my personal favorite is the Hershey's Chocolate & Caramel and I also love the Peppermint Mocha flavored creamer:


The Gillette Shield was exceptional. I got that old familiar "ice rink" post shave feel in just 3 passes which is about normal for a cartridge that has a lot of shaves on it. I'll have to go back and count them to see how many I have on this specific one. And yesterday I ordered the items needed for my retro pie gaming system which is going to be sweet. All I need now is a micro SD card and an HDMI cable and I'm ready to go. I might have one that's not in use that I use to connect my DVD recorder to the TV before I got my satellite TV installed.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...