Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Vision & The Gillette Shield:

Today's shave was great. Sorry for the delay folks, I had to take my mom to the doctor today and we didn't get back till just now. My mom has walking pneumonia. Earlier today I went with Soap Commander which is my top artisan brand of soap and I also went with my personal favorite, "Vision" which has an incredible aqua, amber & mint scent. Then I finished it off with a nice double dose of my "go to" splash and then I went with Soap Commander's matching aftershave balm which adds a touch of menthol to the already over the top post shave feel:


The Gillette Shield was great. I had that sheet of ice post shave feel after just 2 passes. My next shave of the day will probably be on Sunday. I find that shaving less tends to lead to a much better shave experience and almost no irritation occurs when I do.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...