Friday, September 1, 2017

Gillette Sensor 2 Disposables:

Unless you have been living in a cave or on a desert island some where, you would know that these are every where and don't cost a lot. My shave with one of these was far better than I expected it to be in a lot of ways. Now it's no where near close to my Gillette Shield is in terms of shave quality which is my top razor at the moment but it's far better than the Gillette Guard is and ever will be. These cost me less than $4 U.S. dollars at a local super market. In terms of shave quality, I was somewhat impressed. I did have to do 3 passes to get a close shave but unlike the Guard that I tried the other day, I got a very nice and close shave. There was some slight tugging & pulling but it was minimal. So I do recommend stropping these either on a traditional leather strop, a pair of old blue jeans or a hand towel before use:


I will shave with it again to determine whether or not stropping it helped or not. Over all I would rate these disposable razors just a little below the Gillette Mach 3 & Mach 3 Turbo blades. So if you are in a pinch and need something to shave with, these are more than okay but please be sure to strop them before use.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...