Thursday, September 7, 2017

Lemon Chill & The Gillette Turbo:

Today's shave was great. This morning I went with Stirling Soaps and their lemon chill scent which is awesome and is perfect for those who are having sinus issues. The scent reminds me of a fresh made lemon meringue pie for some reason and the menthol chill is excellent. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with their Glacial lemon chill balm:


The Gillette Turbo was great. It didn't have too much trouble going through 2 days worth of beard growth but the end result was a post shave feel that resembles and feels like an ice cube which I got after performing 3 passes. I've also decided to stop shaving daily especially after today's shave. It was comfortable and I had no irritation or skin issues. So when I shave again, I will be trying my DE safety razors again to see what happens.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...