Saturday, September 23, 2017

Lemon Chill & The Fusion:

Today's shave was great. After a nice, hot & relaxing shower, I grabbed Stirling Soaps and their lemon chill scented soap which has incredible lemon meringue pie scent to it. This soap is doing a better job at getting rid of my sinus issues than my cold medicine is. And I finished off today's shave with the matching aftershave balm which is also helping:


I'm too sick to use a DE safety razor or a straight razor so I grabbed my Gillette Fusion which was excellent. I have an extremely close and smooth shave that resembles and feels like a sheet of ice which I got after performing 2 passes. I don't know when my next shave is going to be because I'm still pretty sick even though I've been taking some cold medicine.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...