Saturday, September 30, 2017

My New Shave Schedule:

Old habits die hard but this one I was glad to get rid of which took me a while to. For a number of years, I was required to shave daily and after I became disabled, I kept shaving daily. So one day I decided to wait a couple of days and it made a huge difference for the better. And ever since then, I've been shaving just about every 2 to 3 days. So me doing daily shaves has come to an end:


So from now on, I'll be shaving every 2 to 3 days since I'm no longer required to shave daily. The cartridge razors are doing a phenomenal job for me. Between good prep, using a shave soap & brush, along with this shave schedule, I've been getting phenomenal shaves with zero irritation.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...