Sunday, September 17, 2017

Turkish Bath & The Doc:

Today's shave felt great & was great. It ought to be illegal for a shave to feel this good. Today I went with good old Jeeves of Hudson Street and their fabulous Turkish Bath scented soap which has now been re named "Barbershop". The scent is an incredible 1920's style barbershop scent with a heavy top note of premium tobacco. And to finish off this shave, I wanted to add a little sweetness to the scent so I paired it with Stirling Soap's Barbershop aftershave splash:


The doc was great and super comfortable. It also had no problems removing my 4 day old beard that often reminds you of barbed wire. I still had to perform 3 passes but my post shave feel is similar to a sheet of ice which is a good thing. I did get some burning from the aftershave but that's mainly due to the fresh feather blade I put into the razor.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...