Thursday, September 21, 2017

Mail Call #1 of 3: Tomonagura Strop:

The first of 3 mail calls today is from Keith V. Johnson over at TomoNagura which is on Etsy and it is awesome. I purchased the 2 inch Vintage fire hose strop to keep my straight razors fresh along with my cartridge razors. The penguin was a really cool touch:


It's about 3 inches longer than my 3 inch black leather strop:


Now I'm really digging this part right here. No more hearing and sometimes startling banging noise from a D ring and no more dents in the door either:


Like I said earlier this is one of 3 mail calls and all of them are awesome:


I'm really excited and can't wait to use all of these items.


I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...