Monday, September 4, 2017

Turkish Bath & The Track 2:

Today's shave was great. Today I went with Jeeves of Hudson Street and their fabulous Turkish Bath (now called Barbershop) scented soap. The scent is a 1920's style barbershop shop scent with a heavy top note of premium tobacco which is awesome. And to finish off this shave, I went with Stirling Soap's Barbershop scented aftershave splash which adds a touch of sweetness to it:


The 1971 Gillette Track 2 was amazing. I got nice, clean & slick post shave feel in just 2.5 passes which is perfect for me. I also got no burning or stinging from the aftershave products I used in today's shave which is a great thing.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...