Tuesday, November 28, 2017

American Blend & The 42C:

Today's shave was great. Today I went with Fine Accoutrements and their American Blend scent which is their take on YSL's Rive Gauche Pour Homme (2003). And to finish off today's shave, I went with the matching aftershave splash which adds a touch of menthol to the post shave feel. I got zero burn today from the aftershave:


The Merkur 42C (1904 classic closed comb) was perfect today. I got a really nice and close shave in just 2.5 passes. I could have done another half pass on my neck area but I decided not to in order to keep from getting irritated. My next shave will be interesting because I will be trying my German 37 slant. The main reason is that my neck area gives me some serious issues when shaving. I don't know why either because I do stretch the skin while I shave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...