Monday, November 20, 2017

TTFFC Mixed & The Doc:

Today's shave was awesome. If you have not tried Through The Fire Fine Craft by Maria Arman then shame on you. She also makes Maggard Razors brand of soaps as well which are also awesome. This is my mixed soap container which has several scents but the dominating scent is her "Play it again Sam" scent which is a Lime & Ginger ale scent. And to finish off today's shave, I paired it with good old Pinaud's Clubman original which pairs perfectly with this soap:


The doc was great. I did forget to strop it before the 1st use which resulted in a few weepers but other than that I pretty much had a black ice type of post shave feel after 3 passes. Douglas Smythe if you are reading this, you need to keep the original doc razor bro. It's possibly your best razor that you've ever released from Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements in my humble opinion. I do know that you have other versions but the original is still the best in my opinion.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...