Sunday, November 12, 2017

Honor & The Quattro:

This morning's shave was great. Today is Sunday so that means Soap Commander Sunday is in full effect. I went with their "Honor" scent which is their barbershop scent. The scent is some where between Phoenix Shaving's C.a.D. & Fine's American Blend. And I finished it off with the matching aftershave balm which adds a touch of menthol to the post shave feel:


The Schick Quattro did good but it's on thin ice in terms of staying in my rotation. I got a few little weepers on my neck area this morning and this was fresh blade I installed onto the razor. It wasn't very comfortable but I've had worse. So I'm considering tossing it out. My Gillette Fusion has been my most consistent razor in my entire collection.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...